He started out the celebration with his closest buddies! Caden, Tait, Kristian. They went to Sand Hollow first!
Then we brought the boys back for non other than "Japanese Sundaes", Carter's favorite birthday meal for the 5th year in a row!
I love that Evey just takes matters into her own hands. Why wait for busy mom when you can do it yourself?!
I loved what Carter's friends got him, a money tree and a hockey player and Canadian maple leaf for his wall in his room!
Some more things never change! More birthday donuts! Yay! I bet Carter could eat a whole dozen if I let him!
| The birthday boys played video games and had treats after, into the night! Our kids LOVE, love those late nights! |
And this is what their dad does during every single birthday party. He makes himself scarce. Carter is trying to show Curtis his gifts, but do ya think he is just a little on the distracted side!
Good morning Carter! It's your special day!
Carter looked forward to this all day long at school! Yum!
The best thing about birthdays for our kids is, they don't have to eat anything healthy! Pure junk!
Carter wanted a motor scooter for his gift, an E300. He wish was granted and now he has one just like his cousin, Jace! They have had a few races around the neighborhood even though they are the same speed!
I had to make something fun for this self made icecream cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment