Monday, November 11, 2013

September 2012

 
Random, wonderful memories, in no particular order.
 
 We love Brother Jesse Callahan!  He was an incredible leader to Carter and so motivating and encouraging at helping him get his merit badges and other scout awards!  Most importantly, he has been an example to my boys in the gospel in being such a strong leader, who honors his priesthood and respects women and children.  Thanks for the things you have taught our boys Jesse! Even though he has moved away, he continues to check on us and make sure Carter is on track to get his Eagle.  Carter, you are almost there!!
 Carter's buddy Kristian received his Eagle.  It was great to be able to attend the ceremony and see this amazing accomplishment!
 We made a visit to Zion's National Park.  Every time we go I am in awe at my beautiful surroundings!
 The green trees against the red rock is so gorgeous!
 Riding the tram!

 
 I had surgery this month.  A hysterectomy and tonsillectomy sure wore me out.  Auntie Cynthia came to help for the weekend, along with cousin Jenna!  Cynthia was awesome at cooking, cleaning, taking care of me, and making sure the kids were happy!  Jenna had fun hanging out with the girls especially!  Swimming at the rec center was a great activity for them!


 My cute girls are always so busy playing together.  They made these coordinating fans to their outfits and performed a dance for me!  I just love how they play together and am trying to cherish these moments! I am glad they were being thoughtful of me.  Trying to cheer up their sick mommy!
 
This Lalaloopsy display is too cute.  It is blog worthy.  Ha ha!  Girls, you are so creative!
More imaginative creations at work!  Who knew plastic spoons could be so entertaining!
 Grandma C. also payed us a visit and was so good at being our magic fairy for the week!  She took over my duties far and beyond what I ever do!  She was also an amazing nurse to me!  Thanks mom!  I am SO glad you came!
 And my sweet children were so thoughtful in writing and drawing me get well cards.  I was also blessed to have such wonderful neighbors, friends, and ward members help our family out.  I believe we received 10 dinners, yummy cold drinks, books, movies, flowers, phone calls, and love.  I am one lucky girl and felt so special!  This is my lovely card display by my bed!
Evey loves the piano.  As a preschooler, she would ask and ask for me to sit with her to learn new notes, and songs.  Sometimes it would be an hour long and I would have to say, "okay Evey, let's be done for now."  Crazy, right?!
 This baby of mine is just too busy growing up.  Now she is already starting to lose her teeth, only at 4 years old.  What?!  Please slow down the time!
 I guess Ella wanted to join in on the tooth fun too!

No comments: