I feel blessed to find joy in all things, for the most part. Even in the every day little things! I am glad to have these pictures and memories of my family and am happy to record them and share them. The spring things are special to me.
Happy Easter! We are so blessed to know of the resurrection of our Savior and to know of the greatest gift he gave to us. I am so grateful for the Atonement and for his sacrifice for me and for each one of my family members. He loves us all so much individually.
The Easter bunny was a little lazy at our house. Look at the scattered candy on the carpet. The kids were not too impressed and still talk about it a year later. Thank goodness he redeemed himself in 2014!
I love my girls so much. They are so special and beautiful from the inside out.
I enjoyed making all these fabric flowers for their belts and hair. It sure dresses up an outfit.
This is our first lacrosse season. The boys really enjoyed learning this sport. They especially enjoyed playing the games. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching them in action. It is a very intense, and exciting game. There could be a little less violence in my opinion, but the boys seem to thrive on that. I am grateful they finished the season with no major injuries.
Since there were many games to watch, the girls and cousins got a bit distracted at times. Other peoples pets, dirt, sand, and water can become very entertaining.

Carter, #36 played middy and Caden, #22 played defense. Go Red Rock Lacrosse! I just loved having my 2 boys on the same team!
Spring is a season full of recitals, concerts and performances!
Caden enjoyed learning a bit of the ukelele and guitar with the ever talented Lyndsi. She rocks! Caden has a great time laughing with Jace! We love this boy's happy demeanor! Jace is such an example to all of us!
Caden sang and played 2 numbers, "Carry On" on the guitar and "Some Nights" on the ukelele.
Caden was glad to receive a silver medal for the mastery performance arts at his year end concert at Sunrise Ridge. Great job bud!
Poor Caden. Things didn't go so well for him for his 7th grade immunizations. He worked himself up so much that he ended up in the bathroom throwing up. Luckily he made it through and won't have to worry about it for a long time now. He was glad that he got a day off school from it all.
Time to showcase all those wonderful students of mine! We sure enjoyed wrapping up the yearly theme of "X Marks the Spot"!
"Arrrrrrrr ye ready to perform?!"
It was such a fun and rewarding year. I sure love my students! They did a great job!
And we are so happy to have had Katie teach our kids! They had a great year with her!
A yummy and rewarding treat at Yogurtland. I am proud of these kids for practicing well!
The Science Fair is quite the event at our house. I'll admit that this is something I could find a little more joy in. I feel a lot of it falls on the parents and I have been told to back off, but come on, we all know what would happen if I did that! Emery did have a good time and loved taste testing the chocolate. She discovered that milk chocolate is her favorite. She was pretty cute!
The question was, which type of chocolate will melt the fastest. We discovered that it was dark chocolate.
The 4th graders had a box car race. Emery ended up being one of the fastest in her class. Way to go Ems!
The 4th grade program of the pioneer heritage in Utah was so well done. The kids sure knew the words and sang right out. When the song was presented about the Utah counties, Emery got pretty embarassed when the county "Emery" was sung. Look at her face(bottom left). It was so funny and cute!
Mrs. Anderson sure loved our Emery. "Okay, alright", were here famous quotes throughout the year. I had fun coming in a few times to teach her class the art project from the art master's program. Emery won a trophy because of an extra curricular project she worked on throughout the year. Beehive books award was part of it, as well as doing the science fair, making up a game, and a few other things. We are proud of you Emmy!
Fathers and Sons. Such beautiful pictures of Kolob Canyon. I am grateful that the boys have this bonding time with their dad! And it's so nice of Shane and Laura to share their trailer with us!
Mother's Day. I am a very blessed mom. My children bring me so much joy!
I get such pretty and creative cards all the time! Love this one!
We can have fun and find joy in pretty much anything such as a beanie boo train! I love my kids!
I am grateful to their dad for making sure I had a nice day!














No comments:
Post a Comment