Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blessings (November 2013)

 
I have so many blessings.  We as a family have so many blessings! 
November reminds me of my blessings.  I am grateful to have them. 
Our Father in Heaven is good.
 
This was Evey's first field trip.  The kindergartners walked to the firestation
in Washington and learned a bit about fire safety, what a fireman does, and
how the fire truck operates.  We are blessed to have adventures and good teachers!
Syndey, Brielle, and Evey were in my group.  They were very easy to watch and take care of!
 Owen has a birthday!  He turned seven!  We are blessed to have the
Meyers close by.  Our kids have a blast together!
 I am blessed by Evey's creativity.  Rasperries on the the fingertips couldn't taste
any better!  I loved having Evey home with me in the afternoons to be blessed
 by her energy and imagination!
 We are blessed to live in a nice neighborhood where our kids have friends
and animals to play with!
 Evey started walking into school one morning wearing one of her boots
and one of her big sister's boots!  I am blessed by funny and akward moments
 so that I can laugh! I was blessed to enjoy the moment rather than
stressing in the moment.  Sometimes all you can do is laugh!
 I am blessed by a handyman husband who loves Christmas.  He puts up our
 lights every year without me asking and he does it in November so it's not such a rush!
 I know this is a big deal and others may get jealous!  I am blessed that he put
up with me wanting to change the color of lights.  I love blue and green together. 
 I am blessed that my kids didn't fall!  It wasn't my first choice for them to be up there!
Carter started his Eagle Scout project at the Washington City Animal Shelter.
 He put up some extra chain link fence to help divide the dogs and allow
 them to have a more enjoyable living space. 
 We are blessed by service and by others helping us and by learning to work hard.
Jesse Callahan has been the biggest motivator, contributer, and fan of Carter's project. 
We have been so blessed by his generosity, kindness, and service. 
We had a yummy breakfast one morning.  We are also
blessed to have cinnamon rolls in this world.  Yum!  They are a delicious treat!
 This is the 5th grade's Thanksgiving Feast!  Emery is blessed by good
 friends and classmates!Mom and dad are always blessed when our
children have good friends!
One evening, the girls got real creative in selling their make believe treats
consisting of flour, water, and food coloring.  I feel blessed that these 3
 sisters have one another, blessed that they can be entertained by the simple things,
and blessed that they have such ability to use their imaginations!
Cupcakes for sale!
We were so blessed to have the Sheer family come visit us and
bring with them so much happiness, joy, and entertainment!  We had
fun playing games together, shopping, and just hanging out!
They sure loved meeting Jerzy!
We are blessed to have modern medicine and orthodontists that
keep our mouths healthy and teeth straight!
 (Mom and Dad are blessed to have insurance :)  Lookin' good Carter! 



Thanksgiving is a beautiful time of year.  My greatest blessings are my children! 
Snuggle time is the best.  I know they won't stay young for long.
Ofcourse we are blessed with delicious food and a great supply of it.  It's pretty
awesome that we can go to the store whenever we need to and buy however
much food we want and whatever we want!  We are blessed by the Meyer's
 generosity!  Thanks for having us over for dinner!
and what would we do without pie, one of the most blessed desserts ever!
We're so incredibly blessed by this dear cousin of ours!  She sure is popular when she comes to town!
We are blessed to have family time and baby cousins.  Little Frankie is a doll!
Black Friday is a good time for all!  Curtis is blessed by the amazing deals he finds!
 Sheets were his excitement of the year.  Ha ha!
We feel blessed by good friends and even if they move
away we can pick up where we left off!
 Falling leaves are a blessing!  They are so fun to play in.  Reminds
me of my childhood.  I'm blessed to have moments of pure joy
with my children!
Our children are blessed to have their Jerzy!  She entertains
us and makes us laugh!
See?  We have blessing galore!  Happy us!


No comments: