Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy New Year! 2014


We were lucky to spend New Year's Eve with Shellie, Allen, Lindsey, Erin and her family, Shane and boys, and Grandma and Grandpa.  They are good to us and have always been!

It's been a long time since we've had a baby at our house.  Our children had to know what
it was like to hold a little one again!  Seth was a good sport to be passed around!
Whitney is a doll.  She was really into doing mom's hair!
 Let the games begin.  Pass the Pigs is so awesome!
Lindsey was so good to let these girls play with her special Belle dolls.  Ella was honored.
Rachael couldn't get enough of playing with these girl cousins.
Lindsey at the center of the children.  We love her so much!  She rocks!
 Evey lost a tooth...I think...
 A new year with new hair.  Erin did a fabulous job!  It was way fun to try out a new color!
 It sure was sad to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa!  We always have such
a fun time with them.  Evey was so cute to paint many good bye pictures for them.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Mel, I'm glad you are still blogging! Even if it's old news! I have been sad that no one is blogging anymore. I am still blogging and getting caught up too!