Poor quality picture from my phone :(
Our yummy picnic lunch in Town Square with some sprinkles of rain!
It got pretty chilly for us St.Georgians. Grandma and Grandpa were enjoying the warm weather!
Grandma's birthday is in October too so we love to celebrate her. What a wonderful mother and Grandmother! We are so lucky to have her. This raspberry cake was pretty yummy! Sorry mom that I didn't have 64 candles!
A little later in the month Evey and I helped at one of Caden's 5th grade field trips to Staheli farm. We all rode our bikes there. It was quite the exercise for me! We couldn't even keep up with Caden's group that we were supposed to be in charge of! I think Caden would have been just fine if we never even made it. He probably wouldn't even have noticed either! Oh well, he is only in elementary for one more year! I've got to enjoy it while I can! Evey looks so cute here!
We had fun in the corn maze. Evey and I again couldn't keep up with our group! We just let them go ahead! I always get lost in there anyway!
Caden is on the ground off on the right side.
We were also so lucky to see The Little Mermaid at Tuachan with Auntie Shellie and cousins Lindsey and Erin! It was amazing! We had such a great time! I kinda wished we brought Evey though!
It was so fun to meet Ariel and Eric after the show!
And Flounder too! After the musical we were able to squeeze in a visit to Menchie's for frozen yogurt! The girls were so excited to be eating so late at night!
Horizon always has a fall carnival, close to Halloween where each grade performs a special dance. Emery's 3rd grade sang, "Dem Bones".
Caden's 5th grade sang "YMCA" and had the crowd join in. Ella's 1st grade sang "Rocktober, October"! Unfortunately I missed it because of piano teaching. I was sad! She's such a cutie!
I love Caden as a motorcycle dude!
One of Emery's close friends, Addie Morgan moved away to Delaware, so we had to spend some time with her before she left! I took the girls to the Village Inn for a yummy breakfast then brought them back home to play! We miss you Addie!


No comments:
Post a Comment