Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

It was great to start the weekend with a rainbow!  The weather was feeling the love!
These are my sweet valentine girls the Sunday previous.
I had fun decorating these cute socks with lace and bows!
And the hair to go with it!

Decorating valentine boxes for school and getting their treats ready for their friends!
Presents from mom and dad!
It's time to party at school with more valentine hair!
Evey's cute classmate and friend, Brooklynn!
Now it's time for the 5th grade dance!  Caden is quite the lady's man.  This is Kaylee
and Lindsay
and Caden can't remember her name.  I know, so rude right?!  He's got too many girls to keep happy!
and Miss Aydia
and Sydney!  It was so funny to watch these kids with their akwardness, nerves, snickers, and funny moves!  Boys and girls dancing together is a big deal!  Ahh!
Evey has her own moves going on!

We had a yummy Valentine dinner that evening, together as a family!  Thanks Cynthia for the ideas!
And a delicious chocolate fondue.  Yummm!

I LOVE good food and I LOVE my darling children!  Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

We LOVE your darling family!! Such cute pictures of the lovely festivities you enjoyed! Caden cracks me up with all of his ladies! ;) I love reading your blog Mel! You are forever the best!