Sunday, June 17, 2012

More February

We decided a last minute long weekend trip to the Hasslers!  It was planned on a Wednesday afternoon and we were on our way 48 hours later!  My sweet sister welcomed us with open arms!  My kids were super happy to spend time with their Hassler and Carter cousins.  They enjoy them so very much!

The girls started playtime with "restaurant".  Menus, food, aprons, customers all had to be prepared!  I loved this game as a child!
 The boys were out at the shooting range and this is proof to show!  So manly and macho!
We were excited to attend one of Ethan's hockey games!  He is a great player!  It was fun to watch his coach, dad Mike in action as well!
 Carter and Caden got to have some ice time before the game.  They got to keep these cool hockey jerseys!  Thanks Uncle Mike!
 Go Ethan!  Oh how I wish our boys could have the opportunity to be in hockey!  They would be in heaven!

 It's time to settle down for bed!  Ya right, Evey is just getting started with Uncle Mike's traditional airplane rides!  Evey loves her Uncle Mike and prays for him every night.  These 2 have a special little bond and it is so cute to see!  She'll constantly say, "just one more time".  Poor Mike ends up with soar arms I'm sure!  What a super fun Uncle!


 Our teenage kids with their electronics!
Time for piano party #2!  Kai received recognition for being an "extra" good practicer!
 It's the gold medal team!
 
 Silver.
 Bronze.
 And the rest of the participants!  I am lucky to have a great bunch of students!  Love you guys!
 Then it was crazy hair day at preschool!  Ha ha!

 Lindsey you are so stinkin creative!  I was supposed to have backcombed hair but it fell by the end of class!
Yay for February!

No comments: