Monday, April 7, 2014

When the Romerils came! February 2013

 
Yay for more cousin time!  We get so excited when we have visitors come, especially our cousins and especially a sister and especially her awesome husband! The Romerils and I knew that they were making a trip down to see us and to go to Disneyland, but the Hancock kids did not know.  We kept it a secrect from them.  One day in February the Romeril family just showed up on our door step all the way from Calgary.  When my kids saw them at the door they let out some pretty excited screams of delight!  I just love planning surprises!  He he!  Ofcourse we had a great time together!
 
It's a tradition to take our extended family to the "crack", Pioneer Park.  We had such fun hiking and climbing and eating.  I got a little nervous in this tight space, especially knowing I had just seen a very large spider beneath my feet.  I had no choice but to carry on, to get me through to the other side.  About half of the children chose to go through.  It was trick and tight, but we made it!  One of those life lessons.
 Sleep over time.  Guess how long this lasted??  After an hour or so of  laughing, hopping on bedding, talking, and running around, it was really time for bed.  Sorry to separate these two.  At least we tried!
 These girls were able to stay together the whole night.
 While the Romerils left for a few days to Disneyland, we had fun celebrating Valentines Day.  Ofcourse there had to be hearts in the hair, even though it's not my best work.

 Evey, Lily, Lyndsi, and I had our own preschool Valentine party to celebrate.
 Lily and Evey were so adorable while decorating the sugar cookies!  Evey put on a very generous amount of sprinkles. 
 Thanks for the yummy sugar cookies girls!  Delish!
A family Valentine dinner.  I sure love this family of mine!
 It was great to have the Romerils return safe and sound to enjoy another fun filled weekend with us!  We shopped and played and talked and ate.  Chelsa and Evey are energetic and happy.  They just laugh and laugh at each other.  Too cute!
 Carter sure loves his buddy Jensen!
 Logan and Caden have a grand time together.  Look at the twinkle in both their eyes!  They are so fun and full of life!
Photo bomb!
Awe, we sure love you Jenny and Jeff!  Thanks for the good times.  Good times!

No comments: