Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting To Know You!

We had an enrichment activity in September entitled "Getting to Know You". My good friend, Tonya Jesienouski was put in charge of a musical number. She put together this wonderful array of dancing and singing. At first I was a bit worried that I would remember the words and dance steps but then the nerves went away and I ended up having a great time. It was very fun and I must say that it brought back memories of my sisters and I dancing and singing at all our weddings. Love you sistas and I love you my fellow Relief Society dancing sistas! I had a blast "getting to know you" all better! ENJOY!

For the record, my fellow dancing friends are, Ruth, Lyndsi, Annette, Katie, and Tonya.

5 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

You guys did SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! I had a smile on my face the entire time you guys were up there! What a cute dance. You crack me up! That was a fun night! Can't wait for us to all hang out again!

Woodwards said...

You are so cute Melly! I love the happiness that you exude. You are just so fun to be around and I love you!

Kathryn said...

That was so cute. I loved watching it at enrichment. I was smiling and laughing the whole time. You're such a star up there! Way to go!

Crystal said...

okay, now I really miss the good ole 5th ward! You are so cute!

Hasslers said...

Well, Melanie, I must say you have very graceful dancing arms! I loved your munskin heel click jump! That was so fun to watch, and you guys are such good sports to do that with grace and spirit! What a wonderful group of friends you have!