Piano teaching is well under way and I just wanted to remember this year's practicing incentive theme;
"Harmonizing Heroes Soar to New Heights! " I have to admit that I have been in my own little piano teacher's bubble for the last few years so this is the year that I decided to spice it up. Most of my students seem to be enjoying it thus far. They are all their own hero and have to earn "power points" each week in order to move up the chart. The goal is to reach the "H". Once everyone is at their destination then I will hold a hero party for them. So, it's kind of fun and I have really enjoyed the ones who are die hards. Way to go my Harmonizing Heroes! Keep up the practicing and hard work!
5 comments:
Melanie - you are my HERO! Your students are lucky to have such a fun, creative, dedicated, and motivating teacher. You're the best! Sure love you! :)
So awesome! What a creative and fabulous idea! You're MY harmonizing hero!
Wow Mel that is awesome. You are so creative. I bet your kids just think that is great. That is such great motivation!!
Such a great idea, my girls are loving it!
That is one fabulous poster, sister! I just simply love it! How cute that they have their pictures on the super hero bodies, you have been very creative, way to go! I wish my girls could take from you!
Post a Comment