So I know I'm kind of weird doing a swimming party in the middle of winter but at least it was indoors! Emery has always wanted a summery swim party..she got jealous the last time her brother's had one, so why not?! Thus, we could only have a few kids and it was really hard to just invite a few because we love to include everyone! The kids were really good and we had a grand time. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hancock for taking care of Emery's siblings during this fun event!
Her invitation
The silly party gang!
We carried on with the Hannah Montana theme..yummy chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes..mmmm topped with reese icecream..an Emery favorite!
Jace, Maycee, Hali, Emery, Jaylee, Amara, Elle. Jace was a very good sport about being the only boy! He was the life of the party I tell ya! He sure kept these cute girls laughing!
3 comments:
What a fun Mom you are Mel! Glad Emery had such a fun b-day. Those cupcakes look delish! I could totally go for one right now! I love the pic of all of them in their suits, what a cute group!
Who doesn't want to have a swim party?? How fun that you actually let her do it. Love the invite....of course....Ms Creative. Love to see all your fun party ideas. So cute!!!
What a perect birhtday party for a seven year old Emmy! I love how you spoil your kids on their birthdays, Mel. You are so fun and creative, and I know they feel so special because of all the efforts you make! Swimming and Hannah Montana - who could ask for more! We love and miss Emmy, she is such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment