It's a tradition to take a walk in Fish Creek Park that is located 5 minutes away from Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids love this activity and especially love it when we stop at the river to throw rocks in! I think we captured some pretty cute pictures!
It sure was Carter's lucky day. This was a first "four leaf clover" out of seven found that morning. After finding this first one, he dropped it in the tall grass and was so upset that he couldn't save it to remember. I reasurred him that at least we got a picture! Then he went on to find 6 more. I couldn't believe it. He must have an eye for it!
It's my cute auntie sisters, Grandpa, and all of our gang! We really are a big group!







1 comment:
What a fun outing for everyone! Your group looks so happy spending time together. Such a pretty picture of Ella, and Carter is one lucky guy finding those 4 leaf clovers! So many great moments you shared!
Post a Comment