Yup, it's sad to say that another year went by and it's the inevitable of being one year older. At least I had wonderful family and friends to celebrate with!
Lyndsi set up a fun friend birthday dinner at 25 Main. Yum! Thanks everyone for coming! She also had me over for lunch that day to have some delicious bow tie salad and cake! Much better than at the Pizza Factory! Thanks Lyndsi! You are such a thoughtful and loving friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life!
Jana Stapley and Katie Melo. We miss these girls. They both moved out of our neighborhood. :(
Top row: Lynds, Mel, Alana, Angie, Kathryn
Bottom row: Jill, Tonya, Laura, Andrea, Jodi, Josie, Brooke, Annette
Bottom row: Jill, Tonya, Laura, Andrea, Jodi, Josie, Brooke, Annette
We went to Cafe Rio for dinner ofcourse, with the kids. I made my own spice cake to have after. Mmmm!
This is the start of a birthday month. Yay! We love December!



7 comments:
Mel, first of all, LOVE the new family photo! Great shot and the girls look so cute in their hats.
Second, glad you had a great b-day, it was a fun night out, glad I could be there!
That was a fun night and I just adore you so much. Love that I get to VT you! You're so fun to be around and I'm so lucky to know you. See ya soon!
You are definitely one to celebrate! You bless all of our lives so much and we love you! PS you only look 24!
Happy Birthday Mel. Cafe Rio - mmmmmm so good. Looks like you had a fun birthday!
Happy happy birthday Melly dear! I'm glad that you had a wonderful birthday celebration with your friends. :) I so wish I could be there to celebrate with you because you are just so wonderful. I love our late night chats, working on projects together, your contagious laugh, your way to calm any situation, your happy nature, your listening ear. You're awesome. :) Too bad you had to bake your own cake - BUT it did look delish!
Love you Mel!
Your birthday is truly one of my favorite days!! How grateful I am that you came to this earth to bless so many lives with your goodness! Thank you for sharing so much love and kindness with me and our family. We all love you dearly! It was so fun to celebrate your special day with friends and yummy food, but just know that we celebrate you every day. With so many wonderful words to describe you, I'll just condense it like this: bff, ss, mm, llno, oaortvwp, and loml!!! (Did you get all that??) :)
Happy happy birthay, Mel! I was wishing so bad I was there to do special things for you because you are always making everyone else's birthday fabulous! I am so glad that Lydnsi spoils you and makes you feel loved, thank you Lydnsi! Looks like it was fun going out with friends and celebrating with your kiddios too! Sure love you, Mel, and am blessed to have you as a sister! December is a busy time for the Hancock gang!
Post a Comment