We attended out traditional Canada Day celebration in the Foothills Stake parking lot. So much fun!
The kids looked so cute in their red and white!
A fish pond
Face painting
Listening to musical performances
This is what was happening the night before to make these great maple leaf shirts possible! The sisters went to Old Navy to purchase the white shirts and then we met at Chelsea's for some fun sewing!
I was impressed that Graham came to sew for Martha!
I was also impressed with my 3 dedicated sisters who sewed on those maple leafs for me. I would way rather cut and iron. Thanks ladies! They turned out super cute! We have to carry on the tradition of making something every year!
Evey was very distraught that her "Brittle" (horse she rode last summer) wasn't there for her to ride, so we had to go pet and see some of Brittle's friends! Then she was happier!
It's the start of a great vacation!
4 comments:
Canada day was so much fun! I love how Chelsea enthuses us all with her fabulous projects! My kids just love their shirts, and still wear them alot! That is too cute that Evey remembered the horse all the way from last summer! Way to make it a positive experience for her anyways! So glad we were together to share the fun!
Looks like such a fun day of celebration! I love your dad's enthusiasm and I can just hear him singing with your cute kids...what a priceless picture! And the shirts are so great, everyone looks so festive and fabulous. I love your summer blog posts. You always have such great pictures of your wonderful time in Canada. Can't wait to see more! :)
i love those shirts! i was imagining all of my fun summers in canada with my cousins and got jealous of your kids! i heart canada!
Way cute shirts! And so funny that they know the Canadian Anthem best! :)
Post a Comment