Sunday, October 9, 2011

More stampeding!

We always like to attend "Kids Day" at the Calgary Stampede.  If you get to the grounds by 9 am, you get in with all of your children for free.  I think we are pretty good in all arriving as a group.  There were at least 30 of us.  We loved the Super Dogs, Ice Skating, and...
 Agricultural centers
the motor cross show 
and another breakfast in Chelsea's neighborhood with yummy pancakes!
We requested some great tunes including Justin Bieber's "Love Me" which the girls were thrilled about!
Carter was a good sport in dancing with Corbin.  They did get to hear some other songs as well.  Carter is NOT a fan of the Biebs, darn!

3 comments:

Josie said...

Mel, so fun to see pictures of your fun trip! Glad you guys had another fun and safe journey. I love the shirts you did, very cute!

Jenny said...

So much fun to dance!! Looks like it was a really fun breakfast.

Chelsea Sheer said...

That stampede breakfast was so much fun jumping around and dancing. We were totally the life of the party (and I think I shocked a few people in my ward) We love the beibs!