Evey has been a busy girl learning so many things over the past 6 months that need definite recognition. She is one spunky and exciting girl! Her siblings just adore her and we all love how she keeps us laughing!
This is in July of 2011 when were were camping with Grandma and Grandpa Hancock. Daddy had fun capturing her many faces. It would be so nice to know what she was thinking! She is always surprising us with her wonderful expressions! LOL!
Evey is very creative! Her activity here is painting a bowl with water.
Love it when that imagination is going strong!
Evey started reading in September. I have never had this experience with my other children! It's been so neat to see! I knew she was learning the sounds of her letters well. I just thought it would be fun to test it out by writing words on a paper. She caught on and can read quite a few words now. It's so sweet how her brothers and sisters will write words on paper and test her. When she gets it right they praise her up and down. Having her very own fan club will sure help her progress and do well!
Carter and Evey have a great bond! He just adores her!
Also in September Evey started picking up tips from my piano teaching. She is really interested in it and wanted to learn a song so I taught her the top hand of Away in a Manger. She performed it with me at the Christmas recital. She wasn't even nervous, just so super cute. I know she will continue to do well!
In October Evey decided to ride a bike without training wheels. We were all impressed for our 3 year old to be doing this. She just wants to keep up with her siblings I think!
Way to go Evey!
Also in October she started a tap and ballet class at Dance Alliance. She is enjoying it and I love that she can get some of her energy out! Miss Sherrie is her teacher and is so wonderful with the little girls!
It's just as fun for us moms sitting and watching their little faces and pointed toes through the mirrors. The girls love to watch themselves in the mirrors too! It's so funny and adorable!
These are her fellow dancers and friends, Kambria, Lily, and Rachel.
This is her Christmas party dance class where the dancers exchanged gifts.
It's mini Darth Vader! This makes me laugh everytime Evey tries it on. She gets really into it too when the microphone inside alters her voice. The best part is how big her head is in comparison to her body!
Evey has become interested in drawing. I enjoy seeing how children's scribbles morph into recognizable things. Her stick people have been born. I like how she put ears on this yellow guy.
Miss Evey, you have been BUSY! What a girl!
3 comments:
We sure love you Evey Brynn! Great post about her Mel!
She is such an adorable little girl! I just love all the fun pictures and stories about her! My favorites are the top ones in the river! SO funny and cute!
I'm smiling remembering her performance at the christmas piano recital. She stole the show!
Way to go Evey! She really has grown up so much this past year! What a smart and talented little thing she is! We love her too!
Post a Comment