Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our Happy December Birthdays!

We have a record in our family of 4 December birthdays!  Count Jesus' on Christmas and then it's 5!  It makes this month so much fun!

Mommy's is first on the 8th.  It is the big 35 this year!  Sheesh..don't know what I'm going to do at 40.  I'll just enjoy my 30's before I worry about that!

Lyndsi and Lily took Evey and I to the Village Inn for a yummy birthday brunch!  Thanks girls.  I needed a picture of the 2 of you.  It's so fun going out with our favorite girls!
Curtis and our girls made me a yummy vanilla cake.
My kiddies made me a cute poster like I do for them!  They taped it up in my bedroom.  It was paper that they used to wrap one of my presents.  This was Emery's undertaking.  I loved it!
 Then my sweet friends met me for a delicious dinner at the Olive Garden.  Girls just wanna have fun, right!  Thanks everyone for a great day!  You were all so thoughtful and kind!

Next is sweet Evey's birthday!  It's on December 10th, 2 days after mine. She turned 4 year's old and was a pure delight!

                                      This is our wonderful, little zestful Evey!                                                          
She is still a bit fancy from her dance recital from the night before!
 Ah, the tinfoils!
Evey has been very much into unicorns.  She requested a purple and pink unicorn cake and was very excited to get her new unicorn toys.  They are pretty cute!  I want to play with them myself!
 I just love her sweet smiles in these cake pictures!

 Oh ya, she also likes rainbows too!
 It' her exciting present time!  I think Emery was just as excited, if not more for Evey to receive her Lalaloopsy dolls and treehouse.  We were wondering if we gave them to the right daughter!

 It's a fun unicorn castle with soft unicorn pets inside.  She still loves this 4 months later!
 She was so happy to get her very own scooter!  She is so good at it and can sure speed up and down the street on it with one leg up and behind her.  It's too bad that it got ran over by her mom a few months later!
 Emery is so good to Evey.  That is why Emery is by her side as well, helping her with the presents.  Evey is a big fan of Emery's!  I love their sister bond!
Oh ya, Evey chose to go to Red Robin as a family for an early dinner!  She loves the mac and cheese there.  It's so sad when I forget my camera!

Daddy's 39th birthday was on December 18th, exactly one week before Christmas!  Once again these sweet kids of ours love to be in on the celebration and write thoughtful notes!  It's breakfast in bed for daddy!
This is random but I just love my kids' creativity!  The girls are trapped!
 Lucky daddy and lucky kids to have a dad that loves them!
 His favorite, yummy cheesecake!  One more year and you'll be 40!  Ahhhh!  Happy Birthday Curt!

 Our final December birthday, on the 30th, ends so well with our lovely Emery Grace!  Like I always say, I can't believe she is 9!  She is just so wonderful and beautiful in every way, like the day she was born!

I think Em's looks so pretty here!  I had fun curling her beautiful long locks!
 She's sporting one of her new birthday outfits.  Super cute girl!
 There really are a lot more attributes about Emmy, but we ran out of room!  We are so lucky to have her in our family!

 Emery got to celebrate early in school, before the Christmas break!  One of her favorite treats is chocolate doughnuts.  It was fun to take Evey to help pass them out!  McKenna and Darcy are twin sisters in Emery's class, daughters of their teacher.  Emery has become best friends with them and they are so sweet to Evey and Ella!
 She is happy to wake up on this day!!!
 It's a gourmet breakfast of orange juice and reese puff's cereal, Emery's favorites!
 Her huge grin tells you how much she wanted this beloved pink 3DS!  She is in love with it!

 This is a homemade icecream cake with reese cup, cookies n' cream, and cookie dough icecream inside.  The crust is blended up chocolate animal crackers and the icing is whip cream!  The color was supposed to be turquoise.  Sorry Em, I was a little off!  She said she loved it just the same!
 I was happy to do a Petshop cake!  I think they are so cute! 
Our great party guests are loving the icecream...mmmm!
 Emery chose to go here for her fun family activity!  The kids had a fabulous time!


 In the evening she was still ready for some more!  I took her to Ship Wrecked, Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.
We also went shopping to see what she wanted with her birthday money.  Wouldn't you say she is a lucky girl!  Don't go turning into a birthday diva now, Emmy!  We love you!
This is a cute new dress that she got from Shane, Laura, and boys!  Thanks guys!

That is the end of our birthday celebrations!  We haven't even touched Christmas yet....more fun to come!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love reading about your birthdays. You always make them so special for your kids. I think we're going to start adopting your tin foil tradition! I just love that idea!

Lyndsi said...

What a grand month of celebration at your house! I just love your birthday and love you so much! Our Village Inn outings are the best. And your sweet kids enjoy the most special birthdays thanks to you and your thoughtful creativity. You and your sweet family are so beautiful and inspiring. Love you all dearly!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Wow, let's have a birthday or two....your a busy mommy during this month. How do you do it? I feel overwhelmed with two birthdays but 4? Sheesh..... looks like everyone had such a special day. Yay for you...