Thanks Uncle Mike for taking these great family pictures. We appreciate your talent and your camera!
The ELEMENTETTE sister trio..the girls who control the weather:
This is "FLAIR". Her special power is with fire.
Here is "STORM". She can control the wind.
Our girl "RAIN". Her specialty is with water. (the girls requested to be hot pink and black)
Onto the BROTHER heroes:
Meet "SPLITTER", the hero who can clone himself.
This is "SHIFTER", a shape shifter who can transform into anything or anyone.
Finally, the PARENT heroes:
"PORTIA", the super mom who can teleport anywhere in the blink of an eye.
"ENERGON", the super dad who uses energy force fields to protect his family.
Cheesy or what! Ofcourse I consider cheesy as my middle name. I love this kind of stuff. I had a lot of fun with the end result. Doing the creating was another story. I do wish that I had the teleporting power because then I could see all of my far away family members whenever I wanted..hmmm maybe one day when I have my own world!
Oh ya, we got lucky this year and won "best dressed family" at our ward party and "most creative" at a couples costume party. So much fun..that's why I do it, right, so I can win...he he!
9 comments:
OUTSTANDING!! What a gift you have, Mel! So creative and completely amazing!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hancocks are my heroes, hands down. Love you guys!
I loved your costumes. I think I will put you in charge of my family next year! Sound good?
Fabulous job on the Hancock Heroes costumes, Mel! You guys look wonderful, so cool and creative! That is so neat how you found a symbol for everyone's super power. Evey looks so cute with her little cape and cherubic cheeks. Ella and Ems are quite into it, and Carter and Caden are studs. You are a loving and fun mom! Love you guys and can't wait to see you this week!
These truly are the best costumes. You did an fabulous job and the family picture is so priceless. You deserve much more than a title for these costumes. I'm so glad you posted this, I was sad I wasn't able to see your family altogether. So thanks for the smile
I still can't believe how great your costumes were Mel! Definitely the most creative and so cute! I love seeing all the symbols you did to go along with everyone's powers. You're just amazing! SUPER job!!!
You are so cute! I look forward to seeing your costumes every year. You have such a great family, such great memories you are creating for your kids.
Wow Mel, these costumes are awesome. I love all the detail of the pictures on the cape and the masks are great. I love how each mask is different and goes with the outfit. You are so creative. What a fun idea!! The Heroic Hancocks is such a great name!! Good job.
I loved them! You crafty little thing. Congratulations on your awards ;) Glad you got pictures to always remember...I bet your kids are proud
I wanted to see you guys! I heard your costumes were AWESOME! Love the idea!
Post a Comment