Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's surely the Sheers, yay!

Following our fun Halloween weekend, we were SO lucky to have the Sheer family follow us home.  That's right, they took off days from work to come visit US for part of their trip.  Wow, we were flattered and excited as ever!  It was so fun to have them here for a week and get to know Berkley and Corbin a bit better!


Here we are introducing them to the ever so yummy 25 main cupcakes..mmm..we just can't get enough!

A FHE spent at Pineview park in the tennis courts playing, "what time is it Mr. Wolf?"


A morning spent at the airport.  Evey LOVED it, especially when she saw a helicopter!  Poor Ella stepped in an anthill and got a few nasty bites..so sad.



A lot of other hours were spent on the trampoline.  That was probably Corbin's favorite place and Uncle Andrew who was the supervisor was so good to let my girls join in too.  Chelsea also played some fun games with our kids on the tramp.  That's what I love about Andrew and Chelsea, they spend quality time with the kids even though they are so busy raising their own. 

A lot of the adult hours were spent on shopping, he he!  At ROSS!  A fabulous store in which Chels and I created some great memories.  Too bad we didn't capture a few moments on camera!  After 4 trips to this store we ended up with some great hoodies, a few shirts, and a lot of laughs.  I'm sure the workers wondered what in the world we were doing..oh well.  It was SO much fun!  Curtis and Andrew played video games and more games!

There were some very entertaining moments given by Berkley and Evey, the 2 youngest.  Berkley loved to tease Evey.  She would grab her blanket and run or grab Evey's blanket, come super close to Evey and pretended to offer it, then quickly run off.  It was just so funny!  Ofcourse Evey would scream and cry.  By the end of the week Evey took matters into her own hands.  I heard Berkley crying so I quickly ran into the girls' room and found Berkley sprawled out on her back with Evey victoriously kneeling on Berkley's stomach while holding her beloved pacifier up in the air.  I just felt like Evey was getting revenge.  Ha, what a sight.  Ofcourse I felt bad for Berkley and quickly removed Evey from the situation but oh those 2!  We had some great laughs thanks to them!

Thanks Sheers for coming.  It was a grand time had by all!  Love you guys and your cute cute family!

3 comments:

Hasslers said...

It is the best to have family come! You make it so comfortable and fun, Mel! Chelsea and Andrew are so sweet to travel all this way to come visit us, it is wonderful to have them! You guys crack me up with Ross - I have succumbed, and often visit there myself. The payoff is cute hoodies and skirts (sometimes)! Funny story about Berkley and Evey, cutie pies!

Lyndsi said...

So glad you were able to have a wonderful time with your sister and her cute family! I can just picture Evey and Berkley - too funny! And great work on finding deals at Ross - you always look fabulous. :)

Jenny said...

So much fun!! What a great picture of all the kids together. Ross does have great deals.