Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas is coming! 2012

 
The anticipation of Christmas is the best!  So many exciting moments and happiness take place!
 
A great part about Christmas is dressing up my girls in holiday attire!  I enjoyed making these headband bows.  Evey looked so cute with this hair style.  She wore it a lot!
 
The anticipation to meet Santa at the mall was so exciting for Evey!  I am glad she had the chance.  She was quite shy and looked down with a quiet whisper.  She was so happy to have met him though!
 
 We celebrate the 23rd as Christmas "Adam"  at our home (we celebrated a little early). We enjoy games, stories, movies, having hot chocolate and opening sibling gifts to each other!  This year Curtis and I gave some of the presents early since we were planning to be in Disneyland.  They each received a warm blankie which they LOVED!!
 
 I have always wanted the girls to wear cream and gold so I was delighted to find these beautiful dresses at Costco!   I had fun accesorizing the shoes and making bows, and necklaces!  Cute cute girls!




Christmas is so close!  Disneyland is so close...We get to drive there after church!  Yay!

No comments: