Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas music 2012

Christmas performances are one of my most favorite things about this time of year.  It helps me be in the Christmas spirit so much easier.  Music makes me very happy!  I am blessed to be able to give my children the opportunity to learn and share it! 
 
 The Christmas piano recital featured duets and trios only.  It's fun to hear the different parts and see the students work together!  The trios were the most difficult.  Putting 3 parts together with rhythm and counting was a challenge, but a good one! 
This is Carter and Jaratt Earle performing Joy to the World.
My 3 cuties performed Do You Hear What I Hear.  There wasn't a 3rd part written so I just had Evey be the echo up high.  It was the cutest thing along with their gold shoes!
Caden and Kai Standley with Hark the Hearald Angels Sing.
I was so proud of these 3 boys who worked so hard.  Practice together was a challenge but they got it!  It's Dane Stocking, Jace Meyer, and Grant Woodbury.  They played Up On the Housetop.  Good job guys!!
We have to always follow tradition with my boys playing a duet together.  They did Angels We Have Heard on High!
 
I think some people were having fun using Mom's new Iphone! 
Curtis looks a little worn out.  Shouldn't this be me?  Shane is trying to spice his life up!  Good photo bomb!

All those extra practices after school on Fridays payed off and thanks to the parents for pushing your kids at home!  And thanks to Katie for teaching my children so well.  Sorry I do not have a picture.  You are the best!  What a rewarding night!
 
The school concerts are very enjoyable for me as I get to sit back and relax since I am not the one in charge.


No comments: