It was another fun Halloween! How could it not be! The girls and I were really into watching Little House on the Praire over the summer. When I suggusted they dress up as the characters, they cheered! My girls are so easy to please! The boys, not so much!
Here is "Mary Ingalls" with her dad "Charles" ready for activity days!
It's a grilled cheese ghost for lunch!
Delicious sugar cookie decorating!
"Percy Jackson" from the Lightning Theif
The little sister "Carrie"
"Laura Ingalls"
The big sister is beautiful "Mary"
"Bilbo Baggins" from the Hobbit
Can't believe I let Caden get his hands on this real sword from his dad. Yikes.
"Charles" and "Caroline"
Evey wasn't so sure about this treat giver. She was quite hesitant to take candy out of the bowl. He made a scary sound when touched.
It's "Justin Bieber" with "Laura"
It was all worth it! The walking, the scares, and the fun! What a candy stash!
This is the cute primary class that I got to help teach for a few months. Such cute kids! Autumn leaves!
Collin Pratt, Hannah Nielson, Kasen Black, Olivia Esplin, Evey (4 and 5 years old)
No comments:
Post a Comment