Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Disneyland Christmas 2012 HaPpY bIrtHdaY Emery! (part 6)

 
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emery dear!  She has reached the double digits #10.  She is on a great vacation with her family, staying at hotels, eating yummy foods, and being surprised on her birthday!  What more could a 10 year old girl ask for!!
 
On her birthday eve we surprised her with an ipod touch so she could play it on the trip the next day.  She thought we were heading home and had the long drive ahead for her birthday, but NO, we surprised her with the news of a day trip to Knott's Berry Farm!  Yay!  The kids were jumping for joy!  They didn't know about the surprise either.  Emery is an amusement park girl!  She LOVES rollercoasters, and fast rides.  I just love that she was so happy about it.  And she also LOVES surprises!  He he! 
She is always amazed when I trick her!
 Nighty night!
Birthday morning!
 Isn't the San Diego temple beautiful!
Emery is such a grateful girl.  I just love that about her.  On our drive to Knott's Berry, she wrote these notes to us.
It's time to have some fun!
We had to split up a lot because there were quite a few rides that Evey and Ella couldn't ride. 
Curtis took the older 3 for the morning and they rode some pretty scary rides!
This one is the craziest I think, with a speed of up to 80 miles/hour. Yikes!

 This is the weirdest log ride you will go on.  The descents are fun but the robotic characters are scary.  Ha ha!
Just Evey and dad hung out for a while in the afternoon since she spent a lot of her time off of the big rides!
Sometimes this would come in handy at home.  Ha ha!
More beanie boos to add to the collection. I think they are the cutest little things!  I can see why Emmy and the girls love them!
 Knott's Berry Farm is not my favorite.  It didn't help that the crowds were horrendous in the afternoon and they sure seemed more so since we had been dealing with crowds all week.  Wouldn't it be fun to wear some "wreck-it-ralph" gloves and bulldoze your way through the people, or better yet, have the parks all to yourself!  We waited in line for a rollercoaster for more than 90 minutes.  Boo.  With no fast passes it totally stunk!  I was glad to get out of there and happy that Emery had a good time.  She wanted to stay into the night but I was not waiting that long for another ride. 
 
Birthday dinner at I Hop I think.  It's always fun to have breakfast for dinner!  Yummy!
 
We are so blessed to have our Emery Grace.  She is caring, gentle, loving, helpful, thoughtful, kind, hard working, smart, and beautiful in every way!  We sure love you Emmy, Ems, and Gracie!  Happy Day! 
 

No comments: