Our sweet Ella Shae was student of the month in "writing", at Horizon Elementary. Her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Scott chose her.
Ella loves to read and write. She has note books, pens, and papers out all the time at home. She loves to play school and is happy
to sit down and read a book at any time.
She was excited to get a treat from the office. I think that was her favorite part. Ha ha! We are so proud of you Ella!
Mr. Caden is representing "Clark" , from the Lewis and Clark expedition. He dressed up for his language arts wax museum. Lookin' good my friend. In character and everything.
Emery played basket ball this season through Washington City. This was her first experience. She loved learning the sport but hated losing consistently. It's a good life lesson to learn that you can't always be the winner. I do wonder though, why my children have always been on losing teams. It does get frustrating after a while. It's a lesson for me as their parent. Ha ha! I was proud of Emery for putting forth the effort and for never giving up. She prayed that they would win the last game but they didn't.
At least she learned the skill and got some good exercise. We love you Emmy!
Emery had her friend birthday party at Jumpin' Jacks! These goofy kids had a blast.
from L to R: Elise, McKenna, Emery, Darcy, Elle, Brinly, and Jace in the front
Mmmmm cheesecake. It's becoming a family favorite! We came back to the house after for cake, presents, and the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Look what talented and crafy cousin Lindsey made her. I just love how custom and original it is! We have it hanging in her room!
We celebrated Emery and Ella's birthdays together with extended family because of being away. I think I made these
cuties some butterscotch squares. They LOVE this dessert.
Lyndsi and I started our paradise preschool this month. It was so wonderful. We had it twice a week and had so much fun with it! We learned letters, made crafts, read stories, played with toys, and sang songs. How fun! Lily and Evey and some pretty special girls and so is my wonderful bestie, Lyndsi. Thanks for the great idea Houskeeper girls. We had a great time!
Aren't these flowers gorgeous?? And Evey next to them. What a good combination! I love the bold colors.
My sweet sister sent them to me because I was feeling down. What a gem. Love you Cynthia!
My sweet sister sent them to me because I was feeling down. What a gem. Love you Cynthia!


1 comment:
How I love each of your sweet children! Way to go Ella, Caden, and Emery for each of your great accomplishments! And what wonderful birthday celebrations for such special, beautiful girls! You are THE best Melanie, at making their birthdays so memorable. And what can I say about Paradise Preschool?! Truly one of the best times in our lives!! Our little girls made it so perfect, and of course sharing that sweet experience with MY bestie was priceless! Thank you for filling our lives with such goodness. WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment