Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forgotten Happenings.

It's about time I posted something new, well, old to me but new to my journal. Happenings that I have failed to mention are about moi! How exciting...I know you can't wait to hear about them! I have been enjoying volunteering in Emery and Jace's kindergarten class. Everytime I arrive they get sooo excited to see me. What a reward that is! Jace calls out, "HI auntie Mel!" and Emery becomes my side kick! I love her cuddles and kisses. I thoroughly enjoy watching them learn and interact in a classroom setting. Emery recognizes her letters with a lot more confidence now! They both just adore their teacher. She is very sweet to them.

I am teaching piano on Tuesday and Wednesdays only. It is a lovely change from last year. I have 14 students and think it's the perfect amount. Curtis has really stepped up to the plate in caring for the children. He does a good job. The after school and dinner time of the day can be the horror hours as children are tired and hungry so thanks Curt!

One more thing....I am totally getting into this coupon grocery shopping! I attended a class and bought 7 Sunday papers so I could start collecting those golden tickets! I also print them off the internet and I am so excited to say that we bought 32 bags of cereal for only 10 dollars. Most of it was free. This is soooo much fun and I can't wait to see what else is on sale. Annette and I went to Albertsons to get some cereal and soup. It's always more fun to shop with a friend! Good times! If any one else wants to go with me....


Jace and Emery had a great time making little "baby" beds out of laundry baskets for themselves and for Evey, ofcourse!
Here is our precious Evey standing up to furniture, one of her most favorite positions! Do you love the huge flower. I thought it was adorable!

1 comment:

Sheers said...

I LOVE the big flower! She's such a cutie! :)