Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween is on its way!

We had another fun weekend as a family. We pulled out those Halloween decorations and lights. Emery loved turning off all the lights in the house so that we could just see the orange pumpkin ones glowing. We also made up a new Halloween message for our answering machine. Carter and Caden were getting annoyed at their parents' pickiness.
Today the kids decided to all jam into the tiny front coat closet with a flashlight where they played a game. They stayed in there for a good half hour.
The Houskeepers invited us to join in on a little fun at the rec center pool for Jace's birthday. He is the same age as Caden and will be baptized on the same day. It is always a blast to spend time with them. Evey and Lily are the cutest in their little swim suits. It's so wonderful to have them as our friends. Thanks for the good time guys!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Halloween already??!! I love Halloween! It's probably my favorite holiday. I can't wait to see all your little bugs! Have a great day...

Sheers said...

You already have your decorations out? That's awesome. I love Halloween. Have you decided on costumes yet?

Unknown said...

Yay Halloween! NOT.
I am not a big fan, but it's fun to see the kids dressed up!

Kena said...

What a darling family!! Halloween is definitely creeping up on us! Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Kena
kenas1@hotmail.com