Isn't this the coolest picture?! Caden had fun with his friends on Friday to celebrate his 8th birthday. His Auntie Shellie has a pool in her backyard that makes a great party destination. Thanks Shellie and Allen.....it's come in handy! All the kids were good sports in letting me get the perfect shot. I think this was the 4th try. I wanted to get them all in the air. Just about did it. L to R: Caden, Hudson Suman, Aydia Melo, Tiernan Belnap, Luke Dotson, Jayden Sheperd and Kase Larsen. We missed you Jace Houskeeper!
We're not quite sure who Caden is trying to portray in this photo.
I just had to get pictures of the cute little girls that were out numbered!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. That is funny you made them try over and over for the perfect pic. I would totally do that too. hehe. I loved Emery's candle blowing expression - awesome!
I love the picture of the kids jumping into the pool. I think you can click on the pictures and when you are viewing them bigger, you can order them through picasa. Am I right? You could do that with the picture of Emery, Amara and Elle if it works, if not I could burn it onto a disc or e-mail it to you.
Oh yea, great idea for a birthday cake!!!!
What fun - we missed out for sure! Sure wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Caden!!
Post a Comment