"I can't wait for Christmas" was the name of the song that Emery danced to at her recital. She looked so cute smiling and bopping around on stage. This year she is dancing with "Express Yourself", a studio that has many girls with the nicest owner and instructor. Emery has really enjoyed herself. Ella and Evey have loved watching Emmy dance at home along with her music. When Emery performed on the stage Evey was singing right along to the music and shouting "there's Emmy"! There is something magical about little girls dancing. I just love watching them! Way to go Ems. You are a star!
Here she is with her friend Audrey
5 comments:
What a cutie! It looks like she's really enjoying herself! :-)
She looks darling. I agree. It is magic!
She truly does look like a little star! Congrats, Em! We love you!
Love watching our girls dance - they just seem to light up on stage, don't they? Emmy is such a beautiful little girl, inside and out! Hopefully I will be able to see one of her performances one time.
Emery is such a pretty girl. She looks so cute in her outfit! That would have been so much fun to see.
Post a Comment