Emery has been to see the orthodontist and dentist lately. She has some stubborn baby teeth that don't want to come out and has 2 adult teeth growing behind them. It was recommended to pull the bottom 2 so she would have room for the adult ones to move forward. Well, she did lose one on her own but the other one wasn't coming out, so off to the dentist she went. She had to have freezing so she received a shot. She was so brave and calm about it. What a good little girl. This tooth definitely deserved double from the tooth fairy! While we were taking pictures we lost it in what we thought was the grass, OH NO, but then discovered it in the rocks, thank goodness. I had one sad little girl for about 30 minutes. With her and Ella's prayers, it was found. I just love the faith of little children!
This is the tooth with only one side of the root present.
This is the little treasure case she put it in!
She did become 4 dollars richer and decided to buy some Mighty Beans with the money. Carter was excited about that since he has over 80 beans in his collection!
7 comments:
My goodness, I'd say that tooth did deserve a little extra from the tooth fairy! I am sure it was tragic to actually loose it! So glad it was found, I love that the girls prayed to find it. What a sweet lesson for them.
So cute how little kids have such tremendous faith. No wonder we are told to be like them. Cutie pie girls!
Way to go Emmy! That's crazy her teeth were so stubborn, and good for her for being so brave! I wonder if she thinks it was worth it for double the money? hehe...
What rotten luck with that stubborn tooth! I'm glad the toothfairy made it worth it for her! What in the heck are Mighty beans?
Emery is so sweet and so brave! I was relieved that you were able to find that valuable tooth. I love how you find teaching moments often for your kids. You're my hero in the mom department - well, every department. :)
Those teeth can be stubborn! What a brave girl Emery. Chloe is sure excited to play with you!
Holy long root! Way to be brave, Emmy! Your children are so good with their prayers, they have such strong faith, they teach us so much! They look so different once they start losing their teeth! I have to check out what these beans are all about!
Post a Comment