Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sprinkler fun!


It's that sizzlin' hot time of year so we had to check out the underground sprinklers.  The girls had a blast!

Oh ya, and Carter too!  :)


6 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Love love love summer time. Even if it's a gazillion degrees outside. I love having no plans, no worries and just having all my kiddos at home with me. ALL DAY EVERY DAY....oh the fun LOL. No really, who doesn't like to run thru a sprinkler every now and then, I know I do!!!

Woodwards said...

So jealous. It looks so deliciously warm there! We are freezing!

Sheers said...

How much fun! I love my memories of running through the sprinkler as a kid. Simple but perfect. And they look like they're having a blast. I love the running pictures!

Lyndsi said...

Such fun pictures of your kids enjoying the sprinklers. There's always something great happening at the Happenin' Hancocks!

Jenny said...

That is so awesome that you guys can go outside with a babysuit on! So fun!

Hasslers said...

What a picture of childhood - running through the sprinkler, care free on a hot summer day! Ahh... the memories! Love to see your children having so much fun too! We have had such a cold spring, we are still waiting for our sprinkler days!