Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fathers and Sons

What a great weekend for the Hancock boys!  I was excited for them.  Curtis and the boys headed out with Shane and his boys.  What a fun drive with all these boys and their toys.  Here is the campsite in Kolob.  Curtis, Carter, and Caden slept in this little white and red tent.  Shane, Jace, and Owen were right beside them in their tan tent.  Carter and Caden assisted Curtis in the pitching of the tent.  Good times!

Then they decided to climb these petrified dunes.

On the climb.

Sitting down to rest.

Wow!  They made it to the top.  What a view!

Here's another camper they discovered.  Ew!

What a beautiful picture!

While the boys were gone we had some fun girl time.  Lyndsi and I planned a while back to hang out together with our adorable girls!  We had fun painting nails, watching Princess and the Frog, having play time, eating treats and yummy food, and having a sleep over with the cute Houskeeper girls!  Thanks for the fun adventures girlies!





It's so great to have these moments with our children.  I also like to mix it up by having the boys hang out with me and the girls hang out with Curtis!

5 comments:

Woodwards said...

What a fun thing to do - every girl I know loves nail painting, princess movies and sleepovers! You are such a fabulous Mom!

Sheers said...

What a great weekend for your boys. However I would have preferred to stay home with you and paint nails over camping. haha! That is a pretty amazing view of them at the top!

Lyndsi said...

Curt got some great pictures of their fun at Fathers and Sons! But, that scorpion - EEWWW! So glad our boys had such a good time camping and SO glad we got to share such a fun evening too with you and your girls. Thank you for that!!

Jenny said...

How fun for everyone!! What a beautiful place to go camping.

Hasslers said...

What a fun weekend for everyone. It is such a great thing for boys to bond with their Dads, and girls with their moms, and visa versa! Way to make such wonderful memories for your children. I wonder what to pick... scorpions or painting nails? Fabulous view from the top of the hike!