Sunday, May 22, 2011

When it's all worth it!

These are the moments when being a mom is so worthwhile.  They are the times that get me through the not so great moments!  I just love my children!  They always seem to know the precise time to give these thoughtful little gestures too!  It was exactly what I needed!

I came home from the adult session of stake conference to find these sitting by the door waiting for me!  Oh, I can't tell you how my heart melted.  Caden and Emery are so thoughtful!

I love the "do not tuch exepd mom"!
 This is what was inside.  I love the little blue squares on the border!
 Emery loves to write thoughtful messages.  She has no problem filling the space up with nice things to say!  I want to remember her stage of writing.."I love you so so so so so so ...much!" 

 This is what was inside. 

Now, isn't this what being a mom is all about!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love the notes my kids write me too...they are my favorite thing! I hope they never stop.

Hasslers said...

That is so sweet that your kids did that for you! I agree, Mel, when they express their feelings it totally fills our mother buckets! What kind little sentiments they expressed for you. Love the picture Caden drew of the two of you, and you can tell Emery is a girl with her length of writing and detail! Too cute.

Staci Davies said...

That is the sweetest thing. You're right, that is what it's all about.

Chelsea Sheer said...

That is SO sweet! I'm with you - those things just totally melt your heart and you just want to hug them! I loved all of Emery's writing - so cute!