We had another great Easter! We were lucky to spend it with Curtis' side of the family. Brenda, Curtis' sister, came down,with mom and dad Hancock. Also, Brenda's daughter's, Kara and Amber came with their families. Mom and Dad and Kara, Joe, Zachary, and Alexander stayed at our house. It was a lot of fun to get to know those cute cute little boys!
Shellie, Curtis' other sister, was so sweet to let us have an egg hunt in her spacious backyard! We had to divide the many children up into groups of little, medium, and big kids! They were all chomping at the bit!
This is Nate, Rachael's dad, Liam, and Evey. Brenda is in the back ground getting ready to take some pictures! Ready, set, go!
Next is our lovely medium kids, Ella, Em, and Owen!
And the big boys, Jace, Carter, and Caden. Yes, Jace is younger than Emery but the boys were ya know, being a little more wild!!
Caden found the only silver egg! Wahoo!
What cute cute Easter egg hunters!
A little while later, some more children arrived for a yummy bbq! We have Owen, Jack, Zachary, Evey, Adalae, and Rachael. Evey is the only grandchild here and the rest are great grandchildren!
Good morning! It's Easter Sunday. The kids were up bright and early to see what the Easter bunny brought them. Zachary was busy showing me his "owie". Evey was very interested!
Surprise!
Grandpa's giving Ella a great start! Kara and Alexander and spectators!
Wow, Evey has the hang of it. Grandpa works magic again!
The hoola hoop contests are just beginning! Emery has become quite the pro at it now!
Even dad is into it! What do you think of his technique?!
Cute Easter girls! Erin taught me how to make this flower for their hair. Aren't they so cute!
Auntie Shellie gave us the idea of using flip flops and making flowers for them! So great! I want to do this in all colors now! Thanks, ladies, for takng the time to help me and for being in on the group effort of making these Hancock girls look so cute!
It's funny that Carter and Caden love their pink ties. I didn't make them wear them.
Happy Easter to all! We hope that everyone had a great one. What a wonderful time of year to reflect on what Jesus Christ did for all of us.
8 comments:
i never actually saw the girls all decked out in their adorable outfits! and it looks SUPER cute with the shirts underneath, cuter i think :)
I'm speechless......
Your children are beautiful Mel! They are so blessed to have you put such effort into making them look and feel so special always. So glad everyone had a Happy Easter! We love you!
P.S. Thank you for making Lily's flower too! :)
Fun Easter and GORGEOUS kids! You always have them looking picture perfect at church...I think I'm going to have to give sponge curlers a whirl. I've never done it because I have painful memories of my mom making me wear them to bed... :)
Beautiful family, Melanie! As always, I'm jealous of your creativity and great ideas! Keep up the good work, mama!
The picture of Curt hoola hooping is halarious! Way to be a part of it, Dad! I am glad you got to spend Easter with Curtis' family, looks like the kids had alot of fun! Don't you just love holidays with children? Your girls look adoreable! I love the navy and hot pink, and those flip flops look awesome! Like Angie said - I'm speechless...
What a great Easter! Love the matching outfits and accessories as usual! My kids had noticed the girls flip flops - very cute! And love that the boys were so cool with pink ties! And lookin' good Curtis! ;)
ha ha ha! Yes, Emery has become quite the hoola hooper. I love watching her hoola hoop. And your girls - so stinkin cute. I love their easter outfits. The navy and pink together. Great job on the flowers and flip flops. It pulls it all together. And yes, they are a bunch of cute easter egg hunters!
Post a Comment