Sunday, May 8, 2011

Random February

Before our surprise trip to Disneyland, we had to get some things done! 

Haircuts by Erin Russell!  She cut all 7 heads.  What an accomplishment for her!  Thanks Erin!
 Cousin Lindsey made new blankets for the girls.  She took Emmy and Ella out on separate occassions for their birthdays and took them to eat yummy food then back to her place to pick out fabric and start sewing!
 Evey so wanted a blanket as well, so Lindsey delivered and arrived with this beautiful new blanket on a Friday night which happened to be the night before our big trip..yay!  Thanks Linds.  You are really so great with the kids!
 Out with the old and in with the new???  Nope! Ella is hanging on to both of them!
We had a visit to SUPAF(Southern Utah Performing Arts Festival) this month.  The Hancock kids did so well, along with my students.  It was a relief to have this accomplished! 
 They all received a superior rating which is the highest mark they could get!  Before I got a good picture of these, Emery got a hold of them and used them as her play Disneyland tickets.  I thought it was kinda cute!


Carter played, "Ballade".  Caden performed, "Funeral March of the Marionette, and Emery played, "The Blue Danube Waltz."  They all had them memorized and well learned.  Thanks to Katie, their teacher, for helping them so well!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job Carter, Caden and Emery on the piano. That is quite the accomplishment. And those blankets are super cute!

Chelsea Sheer said...

I wish I could be around more to hear them play. And to come to recitals. It's great when I'm at your house and I can hear them practise.
And really cute blankets!