COUSIN FUN:
Carter LOVES his baby cousin Berkley! She was such a good sport in letting the kids hold her.
Corbs and Ella chilin'
Run boys run! Corbin had fun running in circles with the big boys in our basement. What a cutie!
Evey looks like a giant next to Berks!
We've got the giggles!
VIVA LAS VEGAS! It was so fun to have a girls night out with my sis and little niece. We had an amazing time shopping at numerous stores. Our last destination was Ross and we were pleased to learn that they didn't close until 11 vegas time which meant midnight our time. We took full advantage of it...good thing we are both night owls! I feel bad that Chelsea didn't really get to see the strip but I think the success of her purchases made up for it!
This was at the start of our shopping trip. We were pumped! Off to find some great deals. Chelsea had it all planned and mapped out for us. I love it when someone else is in charge...even though she was my guest.
Girls just wanta have fun! Berkley was an amazing shopper. She basically smiled and slept. There was absolutely no crying. What a girl. I just LOVE her!
We literally shopped till we dropped. This photo was taken at 2 in the morning on our family room floor. I wasn't much help to Chels on the way home. I was falling asleep as she was driving. What a trooper!
Andrew was a dear to watch our children while Chelsea and I shopped in Vegas. He played some board games with them. The kids LOVE him. What a fun uncle. Curtis came home later to help out for dinner and bedtime.
Our trip ended with a yummy dinner at the Golden Corral that the Sheers treated us to. Thanks guys! We were soooooo sad to see them leave. We all went through Sheer withdrawls. When are you guys coming back?!
5 comments:
awww...we miss you guys too! That picture of Corbs at Zions made me LOL. He loved standing in the rain. Silly guy. Evey's face - her scrunched up nose. Too cute. I loved all your cute little comments.
I DO love Ella's rolling her R's...still makes me laugh when I think about it.
And the bathroom comment - classic. Kids being germaphobs already. Just think what they'll be like when they're adults considering we're way worse than we were as kids.
Mel...I just love your family. It always sounds like you guys have such a fun time. I'm glad you post your adventures so we can all share in the fun!
It is the best to be around sisters! We were all so glad the Sheers took the time and made the effort to visit us all! Sure love the pictures in the outdoors! Evey's smile is priceless! Love and miss you!
How much fun! I love it when family comes to visit. You guys sound like you made it all worth while.
How fun!! I loved going to Zion's National Park - what a beautiful place. The colors are so nice - especially the ones with Emery infront of the fall leaves behind her. What great times. I agree with you Stink - it is so much fun to be around sisters
Post a Comment