
Ok. Twilight was amazing. I went on Friday night with my inlaws. Shellie, Lindsey, Erin and baby Rachael and I all went out to dinner before at Applebees. Delish! Then we met at the theatre one hour early to line up. My friend Lyndsi met us there. I am sad that I didn't bring my camera. We got pretty decent seats and the crowd was pumped cheering for everything...the first credits, the title "twilight", entrances of Edward and Carlisle, etc. The actors did a wonderful job and followed the book real close. I was concerned about Edward but he didn't disappoint. His golden brown eyes were so cool. The scene where Ella and Edward pull up to school in his volvo is great. I love his cheezie grin and funky sunglasses. I also wanted to be running off the ground and climbing trees with them. Too fun.
I was so excited to learn that the very next day my friend Tonya had purchased a ticket for me and Annette to go with her to the matinee that afternoon. I enjoyed it even better the second time noticing details that I had missed like the appearance of Stephenie Meyer. So neat for her. I bet she is just amazed by this all. I can't wait to see it for the third time. Does anyone want to go? "Everything about it invites me in!"
7 comments:
I KNOW!! So good! Do you want to go again with me?? I would love to! It was neat seeing Stephanie Meyers in the movie.
I loved it too! I haven't read the books but it's got me curious.
Thank you again for such a fun time! I was so happy to be able to see the long awaited Twilight with my greatest friend. We are going again this week - come! We need t-shirts and a camera though if we want to be official Twilighters. :) I can hear you now - "Totally!"
Did you change your blog entry from earlier? It seems like I'm reading a totally different thing now...maybe I was just delirious from being up so late after the midnight movie!!! I'm probably taking Taylor and maybe Scott on Tuesday night...call me if you're interested.
I loved it! We are going on Wednesday to a early show if you want to go~
I love your writing style - "okay, twilight was amazing!" You always make me laugh! And you are absolutley right - it was fabulous! I guess we just all love romance! Love you!
haha...you totally make me laugh. It was good! I loved seeing parts of the book come to life.
I'll go with you again! :) (I would if I could...)
Post a Comment