Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Feasts at school

I was very lucky this season to spend time in most of my children's classes to help with their Thanksgiving Feasts. It was so fun to watch them all in the school setting.

This was Ella's food day at preschool. She usually does not prefer lunch meat...but this day she LOVED it...it's all about the presentation, right. Turkey on a stick is much better than just a plain piece of turkey lying on your plate!
Ella's wonderful buddy Luke!
Next was Emery's class...they had a feast of turkey rolls, carrots and pumpkin chiffon. Yum! Here she is with Ms. Neslen and Joey.The class clown! Jace pretending to love his pumpkin dessert
The girls tagged along. Ella fully participated in making a paper plate turkey and eating the food.
I have not been able to help in Caden's class this year :( so I made sure I saw him at lunch the day of Carter's feast. These are his friends, Zach, Kase and Jeremy. The fourth graders had a "soup" feast during the lunch hour. I went to help serve the food. It was fun to see Carter with his Indian feathers. Carter's new buddy Kristian

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow that is so cool how the school celebrates Thanksgiving like that! Looks like they all had a good time. Your kids are so cute!

Josie said...

So fun to see your cute blog. Pierson loves to look at "Elle's blog", and he thought it was fun to see Emery's too. (And Bro. Hancock, he loved the pic of him putting up your lights.)

Sheers said...

Loved seeing all the pictures of your kids enjoying Thanksgiving. They're so cute. Did you make Evey's bow? (Way to gooooo! lookin' good!) And soooo jealous of the pumpkin pie!
A little unrelated to the blog - I totally knew you'd be shopping on black Friday - I want to be American for that day for sure! I'm a shopper! Did you get some good stuff??