I have been a slacking blogger these days so these pictures are from a few weeks ago! Dr. Seuss week at school has a different theme to follow each day. One of the days was dress up like your favorite book character. Carter chose Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Caden was Calvin from Calvin 'n Hobbes and Emery was Sharpay from HSM...not officially a book character but oh well.
3 comments:
I just laughed when I saw the last picture. Caden's face is awesome. That is some funky hair. How cool that they go to do that!
LOL - I love Caden's face in that last pic. :)
What a fun week for them, and so fun you helped them dress the part. Did you draw on the stripes on Caden's shirt? hehe...I love that Emery was Sharpay!
Love the crazy hair, Caden is such a character! What a cool thing that your school did for the week. We just had wear a hat on Dr. Suess's birthday, my girls would have been all over that crazy hair day - cute for Ella to join in!
Post a Comment