Her features:
blue eyes
Her many faces:
Her Firsts (as of late):
first steps(started walking at 13 months)
bath time
food
drinking from a straw
"blankie"
Evey's 1 year check up was late. I took her in when she just turned 14 months. She weighed 23 pounds (63%ile) and was 32" tall (95%ile). It's bitter-sweet to see her grow. She is as healthy as ever to which we are most thankful! Oh..and she currently has 14 teeth..chow down!
She has also added to her list of vocabulary: here-u-go (she'll hand me something and say this)
0wee (I showed her the needle marks in her leg and
even though the marks have disappeared
even though the marks have disappeared
she still says the word when she says her
bare leg or any one elses)
Hiee (Hi) she'll say this to anyone when she is in the mood
Ka-ka (Carter)
I'm sure there are many more I'm forgetting..I'll have to add to it later. So thanks for viewing this very long post on our Evey. I just don't want to miss a single moment!!!
Ka-ka (Carter)
I'm sure there are many more I'm forgetting..I'll have to add to it later. So thanks for viewing this very long post on our Evey. I just don't want to miss a single moment!!!
11 comments:
How cute Mel! She is such a little sweetie, those are some darling pictures of her. What can I say - you just make cute babies!!
We love Evey too! So fun to see her grow. It's only fitting that she is such a doll...she fits right in with the rest of you cute Hancocks!
Eeeee! Oh, we sure love you Evey! You are indeed a little angel and so sweet in every way. You bring happiness to everyone around you, just like your wonderful Mom! Melanie- you've captured some priceless moments with these pictures. Lily would love to be right there with her best little friend in the basket full of blankets! So CUTE! :)
What a cute post! She is such a cute little girl...all your kids are darling. I love all her different faces! You're such a good mom!
I love the winking pictures! She is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing her with me as I am going through my 'no baby' faze in life!
What a great post Mel. I loved looking at all these pictures and reading about Evey. She is such an adorable little girl. I loved seeing all her faces. And the words she is saying - so cute!!
Cute little Evey! She really is the perfect caboose. Thanks for letting me get a little snuggle time with her on Sunday, what a treat. This is just so cut, Melanie and another witness to what a great Mom you are.
What a fun post, Mel! I loved reading all about Evey! Some of my favorite photos are the one where she is winking, the scrunching of her face, the one in her stroller with pink ribbon, and the one where she is reading her own book by her big sister. So stinkin' cute, Evey is such a little sweetie! I love how she says here u go - so fun to hear them say there firt words and sentences. I think it is so great how much you are loving everything about her, you are a wonderful mom!
She is so adorable! I have always loved her grins! She has the best smile!
She is so adoreable! I loved all those pic's and of course the Carpenter's song in the background; The Best!
-April
Evey is such a doll! What a sweet post for her. You really captured some great moments on camera. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment