Spring break came early this year but I guess it usually does..I always wish that it would be the same as my siblings up in Salt Lake so we could make a trip up there and have the cousins play together. My poor boys..I think they were quite bored! They are used to go go going. Each day we had an outing and then came home in the afternoon for Evey's nap. I wasn't too great at capturing those outings on camera. Our activities included visiting the park, and more parks..gotta love the weather here! We also went to the library, played hopscotch, and got wet on the trampoline. I feel bad that I wasn't a more patient mother this week..I've really got to work hard at that this summer. Maybe I need some therapy! :)
It was friend central this week..here they are having a book club under the trampoline clubhouse that I set up for them. Ella, Elle, Tiernan, Aydia, Caden, Emery, Amara
11 comments:
What a fun fort...I wanna get under there and hide out and read!
Such fun times! Melanie, you're one of the sweetest moms I know! It's hard when they're little and don't show you the gratitude you deserve but your little ones love you! Remember to be patient with yourself too! Love you!
Mel what an awesome fort and what a great Mom you are!! That is awesome that you took your kids out everyday.
A clubhouse! Fun! I remember thinking stuff like that was so awesome - I bet they loved it! Sounds like you had a good week - busy and relaxing. The best of both!
I know you always say you're more patient when your sisters are around, but I think you're totally patient. You're a fabulous mom!
How cute! What a fun idea! So cute with all their books.
It was so much fun hangin' out with you guys over spring break. I am so glad that our kids are such good friends, oh yeah, and you and I! Thanks for inviting us to stuff, and you are a GREAT MOTHER! Don't be down on yourself, we all have our moments, mine seem to last longer than other mothers' though!
Fort under the tramp - what a fab idea, so much fun! It is kind of nice not to have the routine, then nice to have it back, too! St. George is very condusive to playing outside in the spring, must feel good! You are such a fun mom, you do such great things with your kiddios!
I have to agree with the others, Melanie. You are one of the most patient people I know. It was fun park hopping with you over the break- it makes me excited for the summer!
By the way, I was wishing the same thing with my fam in SLC but having great friends like you to hang out made it so much fun!
Outings are always more fun with the Hancocks! What a special family you are. And Mel, what a special and truly patient Mom you are. Thank you for being so good to my kids too. You shine bright and we love you lots!!
Seiously Melanie you are a wonderful mother having patients is so hard for me too. Your kids always look so darling!
Post a Comment