Over a week ago Curtis' second cousin, Kristie and her cute family stayed with us for a night. They are from Calgary and were on their way to California to stay in a time share and to spend a few days in Disneyland. It was fun to have a family with 5 children stay with us..we doubled in size, yeah! Their oldest boy Keegan is Carter's age and the rest are girls. The kids had so much fun playing together. We let them all stay up until 11:00ish. Curtis then showed Kristie and Iain our tv and blu-ray player..his pride and joy! They sure were impressed with how beautiful St. George is with the cactuses and palm trees...one of their little girls told me that she was so excited to go to California because she would find summer there! It was a lot of fun to just visit and listen to Curtis and Kristie reminisce...they grew up together. They are such a nice couple and Kristie loves to laugh..a girl after my own heart! Thanks for coming guys..we loved it and we hope to have you come visit again!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun visit! I can relate to that little girl - anything to have sun!! Calgary needs some help with the weather.
I recognize those VEGAS shirts on your girls! :) I think of you whenever I dress Corbin in his Vegas clothes.
Doubled your numbers - so what do you think? 10 kids would have been good? (according to your ring thing right! haha) Get crackin' Mel!
I can't wait til your the vacationing visitors this summer - 3 more months!
You guys are always so welcoming to visitors - thank-you! That's cool that you got to visit with Curt's cousin and hear some growing up stories - love those!
Post a Comment