My cute sisters making a canal for the kids. I was always the lazy one who watched or took pics!
Again, I was happy to just snap away with my camera!
Evey was in heaven playing in the sand and I was happy about that! We really didn't have to worry about the water that way!
She has a thing for goggles these days and actually keeps them on..yay!

Cute and fiesty cousin Berkley! Evey went through a stage this summer of hitting virtually everyone 4 years and younger. So ofcourse Berkley was on the list but she was the least bit phased by it all. What a tough cookie. Evey threw sand on Berkley's face and she just continued to laugh and play..not scared of her at all! What a trooper you are Berks! Evey is a lot nicer now...thank goodness!
Evey was in heaven playing in the sand and I was happy about that! We really didn't have to worry about the water that way!
She has a thing for goggles these days and actually keeps them on..yay!
Cute and fiesty cousin Berkley! Evey went through a stage this summer of hitting virtually everyone 4 years and younger. So ofcourse Berkley was on the list but she was the least bit phased by it all. What a tough cookie. Evey threw sand on Berkley's face and she just continued to laugh and play..not scared of her at all! What a trooper you are Berks! Evey is a lot nicer now...thank goodness!



9 comments:
Mel, I just love your despcriptions on your blog - they are awesome! You don't have to sweep when you are at the lake - ha ha, so funny! Love the picture of Evey with her glasses, so cute! That was so funny the day Berkley got a sand eye, and continued playing, like you said, a tough cookie! I feel bad I didn't get more pictures at the lake, especially with your kids - next year, I seriously need to be better with my camera! Here I am using all of my sisters pictures you guys have e-mailed me, and I even stole a couple off your blog! Thank goodness for sisters! Love you Mel!
That looks like so much fun. I wish we had somewhere like that around this joint!! What a fun trip that must have been. I can't believe all the amazing things you guys did while up there. Makes me want to go visit your family too! LOL
How fun! Sounds like a great time. And I totally agree, I would be thinking I was a great Mom too. It's so fun hearing all about your big trip. Cute pictures! Glad Evey is being much nicer now! Dont ya just love those mean phases?!
What a good time! Can't believe your boys eating the bug. Gag!
Truly, what a fun time! One of these Summers we just might have to join you! I love little Evey in her goggles, what a cutie. I don't think she could ever be too mean. :) Very cute pictures of everyone, and I'm with Cynthia, you have such a great way of expressing your thoughts and feelings. Such fun memories for your family.
Yes, I do love all the benefits of the lake. It is the perfect kid-friendly place. You did forget to mention that Berkley did dish it right back to Evey so she's not totally innocent. haha! I'm with stink - I love reading your descriptions as well.
What a fun trip! That looks like an amazing beach area. How fun. It was great running into you the other day. Your children are beautiful and you always have them dressed the cutest. I hope everyone is settling into the new school schedules for you.
Wow, what a beautiful, fun spot. I am so happy to see all the fun you guys had up there. I love that the lake has grass, too. What a bonus. I love big, full days like that, too. Especially how you said sleep time is welcomed. Can't say it enough- so glad you're back.
I love Sundance Lake - what a great place. So fun for all the cousins to play. And I love how they are so tired when we get home and sleep so good! It's hard to belive that lake days are over.
Post a Comment