This is all about Carter's 11 year old birthday party. Isn't the invitation so great. I can say so because Lyndsi helped me do them. I just love her technical talents. Thanks Lynds!
Hey, it's the ogres! Bradley, Carter, Tait, Kristian, Caden. Let's get this party started!
Carter opened presents first and then we headed over to the movie. It was so cute. I had fun escorting 5 boys! When we got home we had chicken burgers, fries, and some delicious sticky costco rolls..mmm!
Hard at work on that WII!
I really enjoyed hosting a smaller sized party with guests who are a little older than usual. It was a "Wii" good time!

2 comments:
It really does look like a "Wii" good time! Way to go, Mel! You are a pro at Birthday celebrations!! Carter is such a wonderful young man - I'm so glad he had a fun time. Before we know it, another year will be "ogre"! :)
Hello, dream come true party for boys! Ethan was wishing he could have participated in that one! Love your invitaions, Mel! I am thinking that you need to become a professional birthday party planner! You are so cute how much you love birthdays! I also loved being on the receiving end of that talent on my birthday! My decorated car was the best! You are a wonderful and dedicated mom!
Post a Comment