Carter enjoyed this project that he did for Language Arts. He chose to be the famous hockey player, Sidney Crosby. We were lucky to go see all of these famous people. They each were frozen with a button to push. Then they would stand up and tell you all about themselves. I know Carter found it interesting learning about Sidney. What a creative project!
Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
2 years ago
4 comments:
Glad to see a Canadian in the list of famous people!
Cute Carter! What a fun project for him - he looks great!!
I love when they do things like this at school. I think they really learn it so well when they have to tell others about it. Cool that he picked a hockey player! That Canadian blood is coming out :)
That is a really neat idea. And I bet it would be hard to stay still! Good job Carter!
Post a Comment