Come get "Tangled" in the birthday celebration of Rapunzel Emery (8) and Rapunzel Ella (6)!
Please arrive by 4 pm to the Hancock Tower on Monday January 24th.
Call Mother Melanie for regrets only.
Princess Rapunzel is all of our new favorites! Mother Melanie had just as much fun as her lovely daughters!
The invitations
The party favors
The yummy food!
The silly decorations
This braid was a lot of fun to make...took a couple of hours..hmm..but it was so cute!
The sweet party guests
Pass the frying pan around to give the girls' their presents
Pin the frying pan on Flynn
"Happy Birthday" singing time
Ella got this cute shirt from her buddy Luke. She loves it and wears it often!
The one activity that I didn't get a picture of was making Pascal party blowers. They were so adorable. I was so busy helping everyone make them that I didn't have a chance to capture it on film. We love Pascal! So this is in honor of him. His very own picture! Try watching the movie while just paying attention to him. He is a hoot with all of his great expressions!

4 comments:
Melanie, you are so creative. Wow those cakes, cupcakes, decorations and that braid are all amazing. What a fun birthday party. What a great Mom you are!
Another magical, memorable birthday party for your sweet, deserving girls! I loved the cute tower invites, the braid on the door, everything was just perfect! But I would never expect anything less from you. :) Luke had a terrific, tangled time!! Happy Birthday Em and Ella!
So cute and creative, Mel! Hey, can I come to that birthday party? Adoreable invitations, treats, games, etc... How fun for your girls and their friends! I love that picture of Paschal, he is halrious, and our new favorite character!
so so so cute! I love all the little details - the orange boats, the rapunzel paints, the braid on the door, and I love love your invitations. Who wouldn't love to get that? I'd be excited to go! And way to go hosting that many girls. Wow! Lucky girls to have such a fun mom!
Post a Comment