Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Emery and Claire!

It's so great that Emery and Claire share the same birthday of December 30th!  It's even better that they were able to celebrate with each other.  What an exciting day and kind of a sad day too, that it was the last of all of our December birthdays!

It's tinfoil morning!  We have converted the Hasslers to start this tradition in their family!

 The girls chose to go to a fun place called "Boondocks"!  Earlier that day we went to the mall and got Claire's ears pierced.  She was so excited.  Where was your camera Cynthia?!
 Emery is putting her driving skills to the test!
 Evey was in heaven at the children's playland!
 It's the ticket monster!  I love Carter's smile here!
 It's present time!
What a great stash.  Emery was excited to receive a pink digital camera!
 Both of these girls love Princess Rapunzel!  I had fun coming up with this cake and Cynthia was a dear to put up with me doing so!


Birthday wishes..


Both Cynthia and I just love birthdays, which made it double the fun!  What lovely little people these 2 girls are.  Who wouldn't want to celebrate sweet, gentle, nurturing, peacemaker Em, and spunky, happy, smiley, and loving Claire!  We love you 2 princess daughters with all of our hearts!

4 comments:

Josie said...

I just can't get over your cakes Mel! I might need to hire your help for Madi's b-day this year! And Wow! How did Carter manage so many tickets?! I hope he got a good prize!

Hasslers said...

Ya, that's probably the best cake that Claire will ever have in her entire life because you made it! Seriously Mel, you have talent with cakes, and thank you so much for sharing it with us! How cool that these two sweet cousins could share and celebrate their birthdays together this year, what a fun day we all had! Thank you for converting me to the tin foil presents, the kids just love them! I cannot beleive that my baby is six already, and Emmy is eight? Hey, I am not ready for that!

Lyndsi said...

Looks like a very happy birthday for those two cute cousins!! How fun for them to celebrate together! AND the cake is again a Melanie Masterpiece! You are AMAZING and I love ya my friend!

Chelsea Sheer said...

So fun to be able to celebrate their birthdays together. And what an awesome cake! Where are you for my kids' birthdays. I need you! We need to stay up late creating together...or rather you creating and me watching. :) We love you too claire and emery. Happy Birthday!