We were so lucky to have the Sheer family come visit us again! They have been so wonderful at making the effort to see their Utah cousins. We happen to be so lucky that they choose to vacation to our homes! Yay! Our kids were thrilled to see their cousins. And ofcourse we had so much fun together!
The girls have had many adventures catching and chasing bugs. They are about to embark on a bug adventure here. They introduced Berkley to the "rollie pollie" potato bugs. Evey has been so into bugs these days. The girls got bug catchers for Easter and they sure have been put to use!
We had a picnic and went climbing up near Pioneer Park. It sure was windy! I love these sunglass boys!
Here we are in the "crack" trying to make our way out! I wasn't so sure I would fit, but I made it! A little too scary I think!
Later that day, Shane invited us to the "rocket park". This is where he launches his cool rockets. The kids loved watching them take off and then retreiving them. Berkley was actually a little unsure!
Auntie Chelsea's hands were hard at work! She did these lovely braids in preparation of our swimming activity! They look great Chels!
The kids had so much fun swimming at the rec center!
I can't believe that we caught these cute cousins in the exact same pose!
Channing is the happiest baby! She smiles SO easily and my kids just loved giving her all kinds of attention!
I think Channing wants a bite of that Laughy Taffy! She does eventually get some!
The Sheers were so sweet to attend Ella's field trip to the Staheli Farm with us!
They even got to go on this train ride. I didn't think I was going to be able to fit them all together. They are so cute!
I love this boy, Corbin!
That afternoon we had a blast cooling off in the sprinklers in the backyard. Otter pops, water, and the trampoline. What could be better?!
A few days later we took the little ones to "Creative Minds". It's a mini children's museum. They all loved it ofcourse!
I just love Corbin's smile here as he is being the cashier!
I'm sure Ella is telling him exactly what to do!
Berkley and Evey playing dress ups!
Ella was in love with this dress. She does look pretty cute!
The last night was spent with the boys playing games and Chelsea helping me with my piano recital program!
Thanks so much for coming Sheers! We absolutely loved every single moment we spent together! You can come back any time! We can't wait to see you all again very soon!
5 comments:
What a fun week for you all! It looks like the kids enjoyed their time together so much. I love the picture of them in the train, and the one of you and Corbin (you are so pretty)! And of course cute Ella in her beautiful blue dress working on the car is classic. :) Good times!!
I always love your creative post titles with your families names! Cute! Looks like a ball, you are so nice to always be throwing a party at your house Mel!
Just love it when cousins come! I am so glad you guys had so much fun :) What great activites you guys did - love the picture of Evey and Berkley running together at the pool. Love the girls' hair, fun hiking pictures, and the goat pictures! Yay to more summer fun times coming up!
What great pictures. Love the picture of you and Corbs. How fun that you had that time together!
so fun to look at all those pictures again and to remember the bond that the cousins make when they are together. Thanks for being a great host and helping us to have fun! We love the hancocks
Post a Comment