Grandma Hancock had these adorable dresses made. She hired cousin Amber to sew them up! Aren't they so sweet? The flowers snap on and off the dress and can be changed with the hair piece! Visit her on facebook..Addie-Kae Snaps. She has some cute things on there! Thanks Grandma and Amber!
This is a fun new hair style! You just braid the ponytails. The only difference is making one of the pieces of the braid very thin. It looks so cool I think!
And here are the many faces of our character Evey Brynn! Grandma Hancock was getting her to pose for some pictures!
I love the half wink and the shining earring. It's like she's magical! She just makes us all laugh!
2 comments:
I love matchy matchy! So cute!
Such cute dresses! I love that they all will let you match them still. They just look so cute. And the shiny earring with the wink - too funny!
Post a Comment