Monday, October 20, 2008

Field trip fun!

EMERY'S FIELD TRIP
All of the kindergartener's walked to a nearby firestation to learn about fire safety. It was a blast watching all those kids together.
I love to help out at the school when I can. I always want to do it when my kids think I'm cool cuz I know that stage won't last forever. lining up to go Classmates: Joey, McKenzie, Gracie Jace, Emmy, Joey, Amara, Elle
Emery's kindergarten class. Miss Neslen is the temporary teacher whom Emery adores.
CARTER'S FIELD TRIP
All of the 4th graders went to Staheli farms to learn more about agriculture. It was interesting. I even learned a few things. Cows give us ZIP! Zinc, iron, protein. Carter's 4th grade teacher, Mr. Stocking. Carter thinks he's great!

Carter with his friend Bradly Mendenhall...a buddy that he had in his 2nd grade class as well.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You are such a good mom! It looks like you always try to do so much for each of your kids. You definately keep busy!

Unknown said...

So much fun! I am glad that we can be a part of their schooling. The trip to the farm looks fun, I would have liked to go with, but I didn't know we could.